How can Uninstall qBitTorrent 18.104.22.168 Totally from Your Mac
When there is a need to uninstall qBitTorrent 22.214.171.124 on your Mac computer, do you think it is just a piece of cake or a difficult task for you? Different people may give different answer to this question, but it is a fact that some problems always exist and trouble you to remove this app under the OS X.
Situations that you may want to remove qBitTorrent 126.96.36.199
qBitTorrent 188.8.131.52 is an (Others) application on Mac that usually can be installed easily and smoothly on the computer, but some times you may want to uninstall qBitTorrent 184.108.40.206 for some reasons, such as:
- It is not useful on your Mac
- Application does not work correctly after the installation
- qBitTorrent 220.127.116.11 slows down your computer performance
- App takes up too many space of your computer's hard disk
- qBitTorrent 18.104.22.168 should be re-installed on the PC
Most common problems for the app removal
If you are a newbie of the Mac computer, you might be not clear about how to start and complete the removal on the PC, because the OS X does not provide any sort of removing feature or utility like the Windows does. On the other hand, it is also difficult to be removed even though the computer users have been used the Mac for a certain time, and there are some other problems that make the app cannot be removed so smoothly. Here are the most common issues that many people encountered when unable to uninstall qBitTorrent 22.214.171.124:
- Application's shortcut/icon cannot be found on the Launchpad or Applications folder
- qBitTorrent 126.96.36.199 cannot be totally removed on the computer
- Unknown problem occurs when try to drag the app to the Trash, qBitTorrent 188.8.131.52 bounce back to the original place.
Easy-to-follow guides to uninstall qBitTorrent 184.108.40.206 for Mac
1. Remove the app if you got from the Mac App Store
If you got this qBitTorrent 220.127.116.11 application via the Mac App Store, there is a specific way to allow you delete it on the computer, but it is not available for removing the apps which are belonging to the OS X itself, such as the Safari.
Specific steps to remove the app (got from the App Store):
- If the app is running on your computer, right-click on its icon on the Dock, and select Quit
- Click on Launchpad icon in the Dock, and locate the qBitTorrent 18.104.22.168's icon
- Hold down the icon until all of icons start to jiggle
2. Uninstall qBitTorrent 22.214.171.124 via its uninstaller
3. Remove the program from the Finder
By default, an installed application should be placed at the Applications folder in the Finder, so you can choose to find out the qBitTorrent 126.96.36.199 program inside, and move it to the Trash to remove it.
- Click on Finder on the Dock, and select Applications on the left pane
- Find qBitTorrent 188.8.131.52 in the folder, and drag the icon the to Trash
- Enter the account's password if you are required to confirm you want to delete it
- Click OK to remove it to the Trash
- Right-click on the Trash icon, and select "Empty Trash"
Resolve the leftover issue after the above removal
Note: vestiges are usually contained if you take the above removal methods to uninstall qBitTorrent 184.108.40.206, your should do an additional leftovers removal after deleting the app's installed package.
- Click on Go, and Go to Folder...
- Type "~/library/" in the box, and press the Return on the keyboard
- In the Library, there are many folders inside contain the associated files of qBitTorrent 220.127.116.11, so you should check them and make sure all of related files are cleaned well, and the most common folders would contain the associated files are:
- Application Supports folder, Caches folder, Preference folder.
- After cleaning all of files inside, please remember to empty the Trash bin
4. Still does not work? Try pro uninstaller to remove qBitTorrent 18.104.22.168
Till now, we introduce three manual way to uninstall qBitTorrent 22.214.171.124 on the above content, and it's time to showcase the most effective way which can enable the people to delete the program automatically and easily on Mac.
Osx Uninstaller is a professional uninstall utility that contains an automatic and sophisticated removal feature, which allow the user to delete a program with ease, here are just the tutorials about how to remove qBitTorrent 126.96.36.199 with this removal tool:
- Get an Osx Uninstaller on your Mac, and launch it
- Select qBitTorrent 188.8.131.52 on the remover's interface, and click on Run Analysis
A professional and complete removal for unwanted application can save a lot of time, and also reduce the risk of encountering other removal methods during the removing process. Therefore, it is more recommended to uninstall qBitTorrent 184.108.40.206 and other applications you want to remove with a great uninstaller, and Osx Uninstaller can be a good product for you.
Uninstall guides of related apps
- Browsers 3779 apps in database
- Business Software 49150 apps in database
- Communications 72861 apps in database
- Desktop Enhancements 8049 apps in database
- Developer Tools 79216 apps in database
- Digital Photo Software 47182 apps in database
- Drivers 84315 apps in database
- Educational Software 77549 apps in database
- Entertainment Software 43210 apps in database
- Games 10011 apps in database
- Bundled apps
- Preferences files
- Cache files
- Support files
- Other hidden file